|To Tension||- Pull the webbing through the spindle bar
to take up the slack.
- Move the handle backwards and forwards until the webbing is correctly tensioned.
- The webbing must be wound at least two times around the spindle to prevent any slipage.
|To Release||- Pull back the prawl and rotate the ratchet
handle over the centre to a full open position.
- The webbing can now be pulled free.
- Working loads or capacity ratings are half of breaking strength for
all of our ratchet systems.
- Ratchet assemblies MUST be protected when used on rough or sharp objects
- Every load should be secured with at least TWO ratchet assemblies.